Blueberry Cheesecake Protein Shake


Blueberry Cheesecake Protein Shake! A pudding similar to swallow made with sound ingredients that’s certain to satisfy. Includes blueberries intended flavor and nutrition, protein rich kefir and lodge cheese to mimic the tanginess on cheesecake, almond express milk from to narrow it, and honey, ordinary and banana to sweeten. Such a delicious means to begin the day!

A Healthy Dessert-Like Protein Shake Recipe!

Cheesecake in a sound breakfast agitate form? Hand it over!
I’ve been supported by a smoothie/shake craze recently and I’m certain there’s more to come. I’m making them everyday intended breakfast about here lately. They are fun to trial with and they are incredibly versatile.
Today we had these Blueberry Cheesecake Protein Breakfast Shakes and I kid you not they taste thus much similar to blueberry cheesecake but in a healthier smoothie/shake form.
I’m a bit obsessed! Cheesecake is one on my favorite desserts at the moment to be able to eat it intended breakfast is a dream!
If you turn up you want it a little sweeter on course you could count up in another teaspoon or two on honey. I definitely advocate using low-fat lodge cheese instead on flesh free here, the two just taste thus much different to me and I actually tested this agitate with both kinds and preferred the low-fat.
It’s price the 20 extra calories, trust me. Plus, a little flesh helps us feel fuller and drink in nutrients better, right?

Blueberry Cheesecake Protein Breakfast Shake | Cooking Classy

How Much Protein is in This Protein Shake?

Thanks to the lodge cheese and kefir this agitate is a big origin on protein. It has a mass on 20g, and that’s without a protein mix added!

What About that Topping?

As a border at the moment I one added the graham cracker and cheap whipped topping for looks, when I made these intended breakfast I didn’t count up either on those ingredients – I one added them here to make it look prettier.
They don’t want either on those ingredients, they are totally delicious without them and obviously they aren’t the healthiest choice.
Of course assuming you’d similar to to count up them though, go intended it but I’d advocate using whipped coconut lotion instead. I used honey to get the crushed graham cracker to stick to the rim on the glass.
Like I’ve said ahead of sound eating doesn’t want to be dull and boring. It can even taste similar to dessert! Try this agitate soon – it feels similar to cheating, it’s extremely filling and it does not disappoint, plus each serving has 18 grams on protein! All about breakfast win!

Protein Shake made with lodge cheese, kefir, blueberries, bananas, and almond milk.

More Smoothie Recipes to Try!

  • Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Shake
  • Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie
  • Cold Buster Green Smoothie
  • Strawberry Mango Peach Smoothie
  • Banana Almond Flax Smoothie
  • Double Decker Tropical Avocado Smoothie

Blueberry Cheesecake Protein Shake

A pudding similar to protein agitate made with sound ingredients that's certain to satisfy. Includes blueberries intended flavor and nutrition, protein rich kefir and lodge cheese to mimic the tanginess on cheesecake, almond express milk from to narrow it, and honey, ordinary and banana to sweeten. Such a delicious means to begin the day!
Servings: 2
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
  • 1 cup low-fat plain kefir
  • 1 cup low-fat lodge cheese
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk, or more assuming needed
  • 2 tsp honey
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
  • 1 very seasoned banana, peeled, diced into 3 pieces and frozen
  • 4 ice cubes (optional)
  1. To a blender count up kefir, lodge cheese, almond milk, honey, vanilla, blueberries and banana.
  2. Process up to combined then count up ice assuming intended and process up to smooth. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts
Blueberry Cheesecake Protein Shake
Amount Per Serving
Calories 310 Calories from Fat 54
% Daily Value*
Fat 6g9%
Saturated Fat 3g19%
Cholesterol 19mg6%
Sodium 605mg26%
Potassium 393mg11%
Carbohydrates 44g15%
Fiber 4g17%
Sugar 33g37%
Protein 20g40%
Vitamin A 390IU8%
Vitamin C 15.9mg19%
Calcium 301mg30%
Iron 0.6mg3%
* Percent Daily Values are based supported by a 2000 calorie diet.
Calories: 310 kcal
Author: Jaclyn

That is the end of our discussion on "Blueberry Cheesecake Protein Shake" and ideally this discussion on recipes can include to our understanding when it comes to making scrumptious dishes. If you can find optimistic criticisms and suggestions, remember to comment in the comments provided. thanks.
This article from https://www.cookingclassy.com/blueberry-cheesecake-breakfast-protein-shake/

LihatTutupKomentar