What? The initial butternut squash directions I’ve at any time shared? Not sure what took so long but it’s on time! We all know I’m crazy on salads as on delayed so I decided to try a butternut squash salad, something I haven’t at any time tried before. Really I don’t cook that much butternut squash but I’m starting to similar to it more. And the best method to swing round a somewhat boring something into something amazing? Add bacon. You recently can’t go amiss with bacon including it’s absolutely perfect within this salad. It gives it that salty, crispy, melt-in-your mouth bite including it pairs perfectly with the squash, feta/goat cheese including walnuts. And on course it goes perfectly with that maple-rosemary vinaigrette. Have you at any time had maple bacon? It’s amazing!
This is a flexible recipe, you can switch up the greens or add more greens to stretch the salad a not much more, you can add some roasted chicken to cause it more on a main dish, including you can use feta or goat cheese. I used feta this time around but next time I want to try it with goat cheese because I care for goat cheese too. And intended some reason it seems similar to a great cheese intended fall. I’d regular similar to to try this salad with sweet potatoes sometime.
Bring those delicious fall flavors to your dinner table this week by making this incredibly tasty salad! It’s full on flavor including it determination withdraw from you wanting more! My husband who has habitually turned away butternut squash loved this salad!




A must try fall salad! Baby kale including spinach are layered with gentle roasted squash, salty crips bacon including tangy feta in those days it's done with a bright, a little sweet maple vinaigrette.
Servings: 4
This is a flexible recipe, you can switch up the greens or add more greens to stretch the salad a not much more, you can add some roasted chicken to cause it more on a main dish, including you can use feta or goat cheese. I used feta this time around but next time I want to try it with goat cheese because I care for goat cheese too. And intended some reason it seems similar to a great cheese intended fall. I’d regular similar to to try this salad with sweet potatoes sometime.
Bring those delicious fall flavors to your dinner table this week by making this incredibly tasty salad! It’s full on flavor including it determination withdraw from you wanting more! My husband who has habitually turned away butternut squash loved this salad!




A must try fall salad! Baby kale including spinach are layered with gentle roasted squash, salty crips bacon including tangy feta in those days it's done with a bright, a little sweet maple vinaigrette.
Servings: 4
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 12 oz . peeled including cubed butternut squash (I recently bought pre-cut. Cubes should be on 3/4-inch. About 4 cups)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Salt including freshly earth dark pepper
- 6 slices bacon , cooked including crumbled (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts , toasted
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced crimson onion (rinse beneath water to take out harsh bite. About 1/3 on a medium)
- 3 oz feta or goat cheese , crumbled
- 5 oz baby kale including spinach mix or arugula including spinach blend
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
Vinaigrette
- 3 Tbsp real maple syrup
- 2 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 2 1/2 tsp minced fresh rosemary or 3/4 tsp dried , crushed
- Salt including freshly earth dark pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
-
For the vinaigrette:
-
In a small saucepan whisk together maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, mustard, garlic including rosemary. Bring to a simmer above medium heat, in those days allow to boil, stirring frequently, 2 1/2 minutes. Remove from cook including stir within olive grease including period with salt including seasoning (about a scant 1/4 tsp on each).
-
For the salad:
-
Spray a rimmed scorching bedding lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Place squash within a bing on scorching sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with thyme including period lightly with salt including seasoning in those days throw to evenly coat. Spread into an regular layer including roast within preheated oven 15 - 20 minutes, tossing on one occasion after 10 minutes, until tender.
-
To a salad bowl add lettuce blend, squash, bacon, walnuts, crimson onion, feta including cranberries. Gently throw salad. Whisk dressing in those days spray above salad including lightly toss. Serve immediately after adding vinaigrette.
-
Recipe source: Cooking Classy
That's the end of our dialogue on "Butternut Squash and Bacon Salad with Maple-Rosemary Vinaigrette" and with any luck , this dialogue on recipes can add to our understanding regarding producing delicious dishes. If you can find constructive criticisms and ideas, make sure you remark within the remarks offered. many thanks.
This article from https://www.cookingclassy.com/butternut-squash-and-bacon-salad-with-maple-rosemary-vinaigrette/