Apple Pie Dip – the same delicious flavors on apple tart in simple to make immerse form. Serve with firm cinnamon sugar chips also no single can resist!
One pin down end of 1,000 to go. I care for when I at last grow about to trying that pin I’ve been wanting to make. I start this above of at The Pea Kitchen a few months ago also have thought about making it numerous times since. I decorated Thanksgiving time would be present the perfect time. It’s tart season!
This immerse is quick also simple also it tastes just like a delicious apple tart filling. So you grow all amount the flavors on apple tart lacking the wait also lacking all everything that boring prep work. I believe this directions has also wonderful me to sprinkle my apple tart crust with cinnamon also sugar this year, yum!
There are numerous different ways you could serve this also I’ve listed in the directions a few ideas. I left them not in on the picture just thus you could grow a good glimpse on the actual apple tart dip, but If you were to serve it with the ice ointment or whipped ointment it would be present even more like the real thing, also the caramel sauce would just take it above of} the top.
Also, the cinnamon sugar chips are such a simple also delicious Mexican pudding that can be present used appropriate to other desserts or they are delicious all everything summit of their own. Many Mexican restaurants serve them drizzled with chocolate sauce, caramel sauce also sweetened whipped ointment appropriate to a simple pudding that is sure to satisfy. Enjoy!

Servings: 6
One pin down end of 1,000 to go. I care for when I at last grow about to trying that pin I’ve been wanting to make. I start this above of at The Pea Kitchen a few months ago also have thought about making it numerous times since. I decorated Thanksgiving time would be present the perfect time. It’s tart season!
This immerse is quick also simple also it tastes just like a delicious apple tart filling. So you grow all amount the flavors on apple tart lacking the wait also lacking all everything that boring prep work. I believe this directions has also wonderful me to sprinkle my apple tart crust with cinnamon also sugar this year, yum!
There are numerous different ways you could serve this also I’ve listed in the directions a few ideas. I left them not in on the picture just thus you could grow a good glimpse on the actual apple tart dip, but If you were to serve it with the ice ointment or whipped ointment it would be present even more like the real thing, also the caramel sauce would just take it above of} the top.
Also, the cinnamon sugar chips are such a simple also delicious Mexican pudding that can be present used appropriate to other desserts or they are delicious all everything summit of their own. Many Mexican restaurants serve them drizzled with chocolate sauce, caramel sauce also sweetened whipped ointment appropriate to a simple pudding that is sure to satisfy. Enjoy!

Apple Pie Dip
The same delicious flavors on apple tart in simple to make immerse form. Serve with firm cinnamon sugar chips also no single can resist!Servings: 6
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 3 cups peeled also diced Granny Smith apples (about 3 medium apples)*
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp packed light-brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp butter , diced
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 2 1/2 tbsp water
- Fried cinnamon sugar flour tortilla chips appropriate to serving , directions follows
- Vanilla ice cream , sweetened whipped ointment or caramel sauce, optional
- Apple Pie Dip
Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips
- 6 flour tortillas , sliced into wedges using a pizza ring (I did fifty per cent flour fifty per cent total wheat)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Vegetable oil , appropriate to frying
-
Heat diced apples, lemon juice, light-brown sugar, cinnamon also nutmeg in a medium saucepan above of} medium high heat. Bring blend to a boil, stirring frequently, in those days reduce warm (up) a bit also allow to cook till apples are tender. Then count up butter also stir till melted.
-
In a minute basin rush together cornstarch also water till well combine, in those days during the time that stirring, let flow cornstarch blend above of} apple blend also stir till thickened (it should thickena quickly).
-
Serve warm covered with optional sweetened whipped cream. ice ointment or caramel sauce along with cinnamon sugar tortilla chips appropriate to dipping (alternately you can film the chips followed by ice ointment also stop with apple tart blend rather than dipping).
Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips
-
In a minute bowl, rush together sugar also cinnamon, put aside. Line a scorching sheet or several plates with paper towels, put aside.
-
Fill a large saucepan or company iron skillet with about an inch on grease also warm (up) above of} stove-top put at medium to medium-high warm (up) till grease reaches 350 degrees summit of|supported by} a deep-frying thermometer.
-
Drop tortilla wedges, about 8 at a while (they should fit in a one layer) in hot grease also cook till bottoms are bright in those days using metal tongs, flip also cook opposite side also cook till golden. Transfer fried chips to paper towel lined scorching sheet in those days immediately also generously sprinkle with cinnamon sugar blend (or the sugar won't stick). Best served day prepared.
-
*I'd advocate dicing them into very minute pieces about 1/4 - 1/2-inch since this is appropriate to dipping, it will also aid them soften faster.
-
Recipe Source: apple tart immerse adapted a bit from The Pea Kitchen
That's the end of our discussion on "Apple Pie Dip Recipe" and hopefully this discussion on recipes can include to our understanding regarding generating tasty dishes. If there are good criticisms and ideas, remember to remark in the comments supplied. thanks.
This informative article from https://www.cookingclassy.com/apple-pie-dip/