Winter Fruit Salad is only of my go-to produce salad recipes! Fresh apples, mandarins, kiwi, bananas including pomegranate arils are the whole amount tossed with a sweet, bright poppyseed dressing. Always a faction favorite!
Plus I’ve had Thanksgiving in mind including the fact that it’s usually a lot of not therefore healthy foods therefore I consideration it would be a excellent idea to hurl some produce in there this year to help support it not in a little.
You know, feeling okay about eating that 800 calorie piece of of pie full up with whipped cream because I did eat the whole amount of my produce salad first :).
Just like any produce salad this is therefore easy to cause including it adds therefore a lot grand logical color to your table.

With this produce salad I wanted to use Christmas/fall colored produce therefore it would be perfectly fitting for the holidays. This is the earliest period I’ve added pomegranate arils to a produce salad including I absolutely loved it!
I mean when you have four large pomegranates in your fridge you had better put them to excellent use, right? When they are $1 each you recently don’t wander history that without grabbing a bunch.
One thing I care for regarding this period of year are the whole amount the oranges including mandarines that are in time – including that scent! I and care for the fact that I don’t have to peel the mandarines for my kids (call me lazy), therefore easy to peel a 3 year elderly can do it.

This recipe is sufficient for a small mass yet it can definitely be scaled down provided you recently to cause it for a smaller number of people for dinner (I loved it therefore a lot I made a 1/4 of the recipe for lunch the next day).
And recently like any produce salad this is a versatile recipe, you can swap not in the fruits for others you may have on hand like pears, tangerines, mangos, pineapple, etc. I care for the way the produce pairs with the sweetened including a little tart lemon poppy grain dip in this produce salad.

And of course I can’t get sufficient of the whole amount the vibrant flavors of the fruits worn here. Those pomegranate arils are always compelled to do excellent things! What’s not to care for regarding this delectable produce salad?
There’s recently therefore a lot goodness not at all only will be able to resist!

Servings: 12
Fruit Salad with Winter Fruits
Normally I always hold that of produce salads when a summer side dish but there’s still a lot of produce in time during winter therefore why not take advantage of that including cause a winter produce salad?Plus I’ve had Thanksgiving in mind including the fact that it’s usually a lot of not therefore healthy foods therefore I consideration it would be a excellent idea to hurl some produce in there this year to help support it not in a little.
You know, feeling okay about eating that 800 calorie piece of of pie full up with whipped cream because I did eat the whole amount of my produce salad first :).
Just like any produce salad this is therefore easy to cause including it adds therefore a lot grand logical color to your table.

With this produce salad I wanted to use Christmas/fall colored produce therefore it would be perfectly fitting for the holidays. This is the earliest period I’ve added pomegranate arils to a produce salad including I absolutely loved it!
I mean when you have four large pomegranates in your fridge you had better put them to excellent use, right? When they are $1 each you recently don’t wander history that without grabbing a bunch.
One thing I care for regarding this period of year are the whole amount the oranges including mandarines that are in time – including that scent! I and care for the fact that I don’t have to peel the mandarines for my kids (call me lazy), therefore easy to peel a 3 year elderly can do it.
Can I Make it in Advance?
For cause in front with this salad you can peel the mandarines a twenty-four hours in advance, when well when seeding the pomegranate, including peeling including dicing the kiwi (just store them in the fridge). But for the bananas including apples I’d definitely recommend waiting until you’re recently regarding ready to help it to start dicing those.
This recipe is sufficient for a small mass yet it can definitely be scaled down provided you recently to cause it for a smaller number of people for dinner (I loved it therefore a lot I made a 1/4 of the recipe for lunch the next day).
And recently like any produce salad this is a versatile recipe, you can swap not in the fruits for others you may have on hand like pears, tangerines, mangos, pineapple, etc. I care for the way the produce pairs with the sweetened including a little tart lemon poppy grain dip in this produce salad.

And of course I can’t get sufficient of the whole amount the vibrant flavors of the fruits worn here. Those pomegranate arils are always compelled to do excellent things! What’s not to care for regarding this delectable produce salad?
There’s recently therefore a lot goodness not at all only will be able to resist!

More Side Dish Recipes to Try!
- Autumn Roasted Vegetables
- Honey Roasted Carrots
- Green Bean Casserole
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon including Honey Butter
- Slow Cooker Stuffing
- Perfect Baked Potatoes
Winter Fruit Salad with Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
This is only of my go-to produce salad recipes! Fresh apples, mandarins, kiwi, bananas including pomegranate arils are the whole amount tossed with a sweet, bright poppyseed dressing. Always a faction favorite! I've and tried this with pears in place of bananas for an extra delectable option.Servings: 12
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Dressing
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp poppy seeds
Salad
- 8 mandarine oranges , peeled including segmented
- 4 apples (preferably 2 gala including 2 yellow delicious)
- 4 ripe kiwis peeled including diced
- 4 bananas , peeled including diced
- 1 1/2 cup pomegranate arils (from regarding 1 large)
-
For the dressing: In a mixing bowl or jar whisk together lemon juice including sugar until sugar has dissolved.
-
Mix in olive oil, vegetable lubricant including honey until well blended. Stir in poppy seeds.
-
For the produce salad: In a salad bowl toss together the whole amount of the produce then let flow dip over summit including gently toss to coat.
-
Serve immediately for best results.
Nutrition Facts
Winter Fruit Salad with Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
Amount Per Serving
Calories 224 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Fat 7g11%
Saturated Fat 3g19%
Sodium 4mg0%
Potassium 453mg13%
Carbohydrates 41g14%
Fiber 5g21%
Sugar 30g33%
Protein 1g2%
Vitamin A 485IU10%
Vitamin C 53.5mg65%
Calcium 46mg5%
Iron 0.5mg3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Winter Fruit Salad with Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
Amount Per Serving
Calories 224 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Fat 7g11%
Saturated Fat 3g19%
Sodium 4mg0%
Potassium 453mg13%
Carbohydrates 41g14%
Fiber 5g21%
Sugar 30g33%
Protein 1g2%
Vitamin A 485IU10%
Vitamin C 53.5mg65%
Calcium 46mg5%
Iron 0.5mg3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Calories: 224 kcal
Author: Jaclyn
Author: Jaclyn
That is the tip of our discussion on "Winter Fruit Salad with Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing" and ideally this discussion on recipes can add to our expertise regarding making scrumptious dishes. If there are constructive criticisms and tips, make sure you comment while in the feedback provided. many thanks.
This informative article from https://www.cookingclassy.com/winter-fruit-salad-lemon-poppy-seed-dressing/