This Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie is the perfect winter smoothie! It’s a vitamin, flavor filled drink you’ll desire supported by repeat. Plus it’s a sound breakfast or snack regular kids determination love!
Me me me (raising my hand). Lucky me (blah!). But there is nought additional refreshing appropriate to a painful windpipe then an icy, fruity smoothie similar to so.
This Wild Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie has been only about my travel to smoothies lately including I adore all the vibrant flavors in it, with the blueberry including pomegranate flavors just travel together.

This is a smoothie my total family loves including I adore that it’s filled in the company of good appropriate to you ingredients. I made this smoothie in my favorite blender – my Blendtec Blender. We could probably say these blenders are being changing without that statement seeming too dramatic :).
But really, I used to use a lower end blender as I didn’t desire to compensate over $90 appropriate to a blender.
And it wasn’t up to I was probably supported by my fourth blender, including 5 minutes a join as I’d have to keep stoping including stirring including regular total additional liquid than should be necessary, including I eventually realized it’s worth the investment to get a Blendtec Blender.
These blenders are built to preceding (plus you can have peace about head in the company of the 8-year warranty they offer).

Simply put I really adore my Blendtec Blender (I have this model). I leave it supported by my top including never put it away (which is a great agreement about in or at this place as I have a lot about different cooking gadgets and what not) yet this blender is definitely only about my favorite galley tools.
I use it about each day including if you are looking to get a new blender I highly suggest this blender.
And yes, in the company of the holidays just about the corner it would be a great thing to question appropriate to (send this stake to a loved only – hint hint :). Or just a great thing to gift to yourself as we all need to treat ourselves sometimes.
Try this smoothie soon! It makes appropriate to a great breakfast including it’s a smoothie you can enjoy calendar year about since it uses hard blueberries including the pomegranate juice is and sold calendar year round.

Servings: 2
This stake was created in partnership in the company of Blendtec, however all thoughts including opinions are my own.
Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie
Anyone else before now combating colds similar to crazy this season?Me me me (raising my hand). Lucky me (blah!). But there is nought additional refreshing appropriate to a painful windpipe then an icy, fruity smoothie similar to so.
This Wild Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie has been only about my travel to smoothies lately including I adore all the vibrant flavors in it, with the blueberry including pomegranate flavors just travel together.

This is a smoothie my total family loves including I adore that it’s filled in the company of good appropriate to you ingredients. I made this smoothie in my favorite blender – my Blendtec Blender. We could probably say these blenders are being changing without that statement seeming too dramatic :).
But really, I used to use a lower end blender as I didn’t desire to compensate over $90 appropriate to a blender.
And it wasn’t up to I was probably supported by my fourth blender, including 5 minutes a join as I’d have to keep stoping including stirring including regular total additional liquid than should be necessary, including I eventually realized it’s worth the investment to get a Blendtec Blender.
These blenders are built to preceding (plus you can have peace about head in the company of the 8-year warranty they offer).

Simply put I really adore my Blendtec Blender (I have this model). I leave it supported by my top including never put it away (which is a great agreement about in or at this place as I have a lot about different cooking gadgets and what not) yet this blender is definitely only about my favorite galley tools.
I use it about each day including if you are looking to get a new blender I highly suggest this blender.
And yes, in the company of the holidays just about the corner it would be a great thing to question appropriate to (send this stake to a loved only – hint hint :). Or just a great thing to gift to yourself as we all need to treat ourselves sometimes.
Try this smoothie soon! It makes appropriate to a great breakfast including it’s a smoothie you can enjoy calendar year about since it uses hard blueberries including the pomegranate juice is and sold calendar year round.

More Smoothie Recipes You’ll Love!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Shake
- Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie
- Strawberry Spinach Green Smoothie
Wild Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie
This is the perfect winter smoothie! It's a vitamin, flavor filled drink you'll desire supported by repeat. Plus it's a sound breakfast or snack regular kids determination love!Servings: 2
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups frozen fierce blueberries
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 large ripe banana (peeled including hard if desired)
- Honey to taste, as needed
-
Add all ingredients to a blendtec blender including join up to smooth.
Nutrition Facts
Wild Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie
Amount Per Serving
Calories 243 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Fat 1g2%
Cholesterol 3mg1%
Sodium 40mg2%
Potassium 699mg20%
Carbohydrates 53g18%
Fiber 4g17%
Sugar 40g44%
Protein 6g12%
Vitamin A 105IU2%
Vitamin C 16.9mg20%
Calcium 94mg9%
Iron 0.6mg3%
* Percent Daily Values are based supported by a 2000 calorie diet.
Wild Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie
Amount Per Serving
Calories 243 Calories from Fat 9
% Daily Value*
Fat 1g2%
Cholesterol 3mg1%
Sodium 40mg2%
Potassium 699mg20%
Carbohydrates 53g18%
Fiber 4g17%
Sugar 40g44%
Protein 6g12%
Vitamin A 105IU2%
Vitamin C 16.9mg20%
Calcium 94mg9%
Iron 0.6mg3%
* Percent Daily Values are based supported by a 2000 calorie diet.
Calories: 243 kcal
Author: Jaclyn
Author: Jaclyn
Which is the tip of our discussion on "Wild Blueberry Pomegranate Smoothie" and hopefully this discussion on recipes can add to our understanding when it comes to making scrumptious dishes. If there are positive criticisms and recommendations, make sure you comment inside the comments provided. many thanks.
This informative article from https://www.cookingclassy.com/wild-blueberry-pomegranate-smoothie/