Summer Harvest Salad is a delicious blend about sauteed zucchini, squash, and corn. Tossed accompanied by sweet tomatoes, tangy feta, vivid lemon and more herbs. A healthy, tasty margin dish!
We are having a more crop smoothie every one morning, at that time we snack on crop and I seek to pack in the veggies at lunch and dinner. In other words it’s our healthiest time about year.
And I am pretty excited that I officially grew a small grounds this year and it in fact worked…meaning I in fact never forgot to water it!
My favorite share about the grounds is perhaps all the of more basil that’s rising high true now and I’m getting excited to make a group about pesto to harden intended the winter. Pesto + pasta + chicken makes intended single about the easiest the majority flavorful dinners!

I adore the Italian/Mediterranean flame to it! Even although this salad requires some cooking (because does a soul certainly like raw squash) it’s still easy to prepare and it’s ready inside no time.
Plus it’s nice to keep a mild salad every nowadays and at that time as the majority about salads are cold. And when there’s feta cheese inside a salad you already know before creation it that it’s going to be good right?
Well nowadays you know what to do accompanied by all that summer squash sitting inside your fridge waiting to be used up. I motionless keep 9 more, guess I’ll be creation this bright, more and flavorful salad again!

Servings: 6
A Great Way to Use Up Summer Produce!
Is it lately me or is a soul else’s fridge/freezer filled accompanied by fruits and vegetables true now? Every summer I get a little carried away buying ridiculous amounts the fresh fruits and vegetables that are inside season.We are having a more crop smoothie every one morning, at that time we snack on crop and I seek to pack in the veggies at lunch and dinner. In other words it’s our healthiest time about year.
And I am pretty excited that I officially grew a small grounds this year and it in fact worked…meaning I in fact never forgot to water it!
My favorite share about the grounds is perhaps all the of more basil that’s rising high true now and I’m getting excited to make a group about pesto to harden intended the winter. Pesto + pasta + chicken makes intended single about the easiest the majority flavorful dinners!

It Includes 4 Summer Veggies!
This Summer Harvest Salad has 4 about the typical summer veggies (well 3 and 1 crop if we want to get technical) – zucchini, squash, corn and tomatoes, and it’s a big means to seek something a new accompanied by them!I adore the Italian/Mediterranean flame to it! Even although this salad requires some cooking (because does a soul certainly like raw squash) it’s still easy to prepare and it’s ready inside no time.
Plus it’s nice to keep a mild salad every nowadays and at that time as the majority about salads are cold. And when there’s feta cheese inside a salad you already know before creation it that it’s going to be good right?
Well nowadays you know what to do accompanied by all that summer squash sitting inside your fridge waiting to be used up. I motionless keep 9 more, guess I’ll be creation this bright, more and flavorful salad again!

More Squash and Zucchini Recipes to Try!
- Summer Squash and Corn Chowder
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Squash and Tomatoes
- Lasagna Zucchini Boats
- One Pan Sausage Zucchini and Brown Rice
- Lemon Parmesan Chicken Zucchini and Squash
Summer Harvest Salad
A delicious blend about sauteed zucchini, squash, and corn. Tossed accompanied by sweet tomatoes, tangy feta, vivid lemon and more herbs.Servings: 6
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
Total Time 21 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
Total Time 21 minutes
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium zucchini, (1 lb) ends removed, left-over halved and sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, (8 oz) ends removed, left-over quartered and sliced
- 2 1/2 cups fresh corn
- Salt and freshly ground raven pepper
- 10 oz grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped more parsley
- 2 Tbsp chopped more basil ribbons
- 4 oz feta, crumbled (about 1 cup)
-
Heat olive grease inside a big skillet on top of medium-high heat. Add garlic and saute until light yellow and fragrant, on 30 seconds.
-
Add inside zucchini, squash and corn and season accompanied by salt and pepper to taste. Saute until lately tender crisp, on 4 minutes (it determination continue to cook slightly once remote from cook so don't exaggerate it).
-
Remove from cook and toss inside tomatoes and enable cool slightly (then strain away juice at the lowest part if there is any).
-
Pour into a medium salad basin and toss inside lemon, parsley, basil and feta. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts
Summer Harvest Salad
Amount Per Serving
Calories 194 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Fat 12g18%
Saturated Fat 4g25%
Cholesterol 16mg5%
Sodium 230mg10%
Potassium 597mg17%
Carbohydrates 18g6%
Fiber 3g13%
Sugar 8g9%
Protein 3g6%
Vitamin A 1070IU21%
Vitamin C 36.3mg44%
Calcium 121mg12%
Iron 1.2mg7%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Summer Harvest Salad
Amount Per Serving
Calories 194 Calories from Fat 108
% Daily Value*
Fat 12g18%
Saturated Fat 4g25%
Cholesterol 16mg5%
Sodium 230mg10%
Potassium 597mg17%
Carbohydrates 18g6%
Fiber 3g13%
Sugar 8g9%
Protein 3g6%
Vitamin A 1070IU21%
Vitamin C 36.3mg44%
Calcium 121mg12%
Iron 1.2mg7%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Calories: 194 kcal
Author: Jaclyn
Author: Jaclyn
Which is the top of our dialogue on "Summer Harvest Salad Recipe" and hopefully this dialogue on recipes can insert to our information when it comes to producing scrumptious dishes. If you will find constructive criticisms and suggestions, make sure you comment within the feedback provided. thanks.
This informative article from https://www.cookingclassy.com/summer-harvest-salad/