A festive flavorful Spinach Salad! With these pretty crimson and green colors this is the perfect salad to help appropriate to a Christmas party. It has the perfect join of sweet, savory, toasted flavor and crunchy goodness. You’ll care for every previous cut of it!
Fresh spinach is layered accompanied by fibrous dried cranberries, firm sliced almonds, and a sweet and simple toasted sesame seed vinaigrette.

I toasted my own but I’m positive I didn’t get them bright enough. I tried to grill the almonds and sesame seeds at the similar period and the almonds browned quicker surprisingly, therefore lesson learned.
Next period I’ll grill the almonds inside the oven supported by the cookie bedding then the sesame seeds recently inside a skillet.

Either way it was still completely delicious, plus with how easy it was to make I’m positive this drive making plenty of appearances supported by my dinner table!
I also didn’t total poppy seeds this period around, following period I’ll total them and perceive which way I like it better. I’m positive it would even exist good accompanied by recently poppy seeds and not at all sesame seeds.
That’s the beauty of making a salad, they’re so versatile and there’s always room to control things up.

Servings: 8 servings
Easy Spinach Salad accompanied by Cranberries and Almonds
This salad is a breeze to make and the only chopping prescribed is appropriate to the shallot, gotta care for that!Fresh spinach is layered accompanied by fibrous dried cranberries, firm sliced almonds, and a sweet and simple toasted sesame seed vinaigrette.

Ingredients inside This Salad
- Baby spinach
- Sliced almonds
- Dried cranberries
- White wine vinegar and apple cider vinegar
- White sugar
- Honey
- Olive oil
- Shallot
- Sesame seeds
Buy Pre-Toasted Sesame Seeds to Save Time
For this recipe you can use either outlet bought toasted sesame seeds or you can grill up some pale sesame seeds yourself.I toasted my own but I’m positive I didn’t get them bright enough. I tried to grill the almonds and sesame seeds at the similar period and the almonds browned quicker surprisingly, therefore lesson learned.
Next period I’ll grill the almonds inside the oven supported by the cookie bedding then the sesame seeds recently inside a skillet.

Either way it was still completely delicious, plus with how easy it was to make I’m positive this drive making plenty of appearances supported by my dinner table!
I also didn’t total poppy seeds this period around, following period I’ll total them and perceive which way I like it better. I’m positive it would even exist good accompanied by recently poppy seeds and not at all sesame seeds.
That’s the beauty of making a salad, they’re so versatile and there’s always room to control things up.

More Delicious Salads to Try!
- Apple Kale Quinoa Salad
- Salad de Mason
- Pear Pomegranate and Spinach Salad
- Butternut Squash and Bacon Kale Salad
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
Cranberry Almond Spinach Salad
A festive flavorful Spinach Salad! With these pretty crimson and green colors this is the perfect salad to help appropriate to a Christmas party. It has the perfect join of sweet, savory, toasted flavor and crunchy goodness. You'll care for every previous cut of it!Servings: 8 servings
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 3 minutes
Total Time 18 minutes
Cook Time 3 minutes
Total Time 18 minutes
Salad
- 16 oz baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Sesame Seed Dressing
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp white sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp finely minced shallot
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds , toasted
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds (optional)
-
For the dressing: In a plate or jar whisk together pale wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar and sugar till the sugar has dissolved.
-
Stir inside olive oil, honey, shallot, sesame seeds and optional poppy seeds till mixture is well blended.
-
For the salad: Add spinach, almonds and cranberries to a salad bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss. Serve immediately after adding dressing.
Nutrition Facts
Cranberry Almond Spinach Salad
Amount Per Serving
Calories 344 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Fat 24g37%
Saturated Fat 2g13%
Sodium 47mg2%
Potassium 466mg13%
Carbohydrates 30g10%
Fiber 4g17%
Sugar 21g23%
Protein 5g10%
Vitamin A 5315IU106%
Vitamin C 15.9mg19%
Calcium 143mg14%
Iron 2.9mg16%
* Percent Daily Values are based supported by a 2000 calorie diet.
Cranberry Almond Spinach Salad
Amount Per Serving
Calories 344 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Fat 24g37%
Saturated Fat 2g13%
Sodium 47mg2%
Potassium 466mg13%
Carbohydrates 30g10%
Fiber 4g17%
Sugar 21g23%
Protein 5g10%
Vitamin A 5315IU106%
Vitamin C 15.9mg19%
Calcium 143mg14%
Iron 2.9mg16%
* Percent Daily Values are based supported by a 2000 calorie diet.
Calories: 344 kcal
Author: Jaclyn
Author: Jaclyn
Which is the top of our discussion on "Spinach Salad (with Cranberries and Almonds)" and ideally this discussion on recipes can add to our understanding regarding generating delightful dishes. If you'll find constructive criticisms and recommendations, please comment within the comments supplied. many thanks.
This short article from https://www.cookingclassy.com/cranberry-almond-spinach-salad/