Brazilian Limeade (also known when Brazilian Lemonade) is a summertime staple! With this heat wave among us we total amount|everything} need when numerous new drinks when we can get our hands supported by and this single is positive to be a win! It’s vivid and tangy, it’s sweet, and it’s deliciously creamy thanks to the sweetened condensed milk. Who could resist?
That white pith is chock filled of bitter flavor therefore of route it makes sense assuming you blend that up into it (even though it’s drained off) that it will ruin it.
So, years ago, after I tried the whole limes, I moved onto lime love (and blend that accompanied by the mixture then channel it out afterward) and then I realized the lime love motionless added a hint of bitter and my kids didn’t like it therefore I now produce it accompanied by just the lime liquid and it’s perfect!



So who’s set to produce some and own a great glass?? I see I’m set appropriate to more, this 100 degree conditions is also much appropriate to me. This is single of the most new drinks supported by a burning day, trust me! Just be positive you’ve got wealth of ice.
Servings: 5
A Unique Lemonade Recipe
This Brazilian Limeade is such a delicious curl supported by the standard lemonade! We’ve total amount|everything} tried the fundamental take supported by lemonade accompanied by water, lemon or lime juice, and sugar (or another sweetener) however own you ever added sweetened condensed milk to the mix?? It works wonders, I love this drink!Brazilian Limeade My Way
I’ve tried Brazilian limeade therefore numerous different ways on top of the years. Most commonly accompanied by the Brazilian limeade recipes you’ll turn up (in the U.S. anyway), there are whole limes added to the blender. Talk about BITTER!That white pith is chock filled of bitter flavor therefore of route it makes sense assuming you blend that up into it (even though it’s drained off) that it will ruin it.
So, years ago, after I tried the whole limes, I moved onto lime love (and blend that accompanied by the mixture then channel it out afterward) and then I realized the lime love motionless added a hint of bitter and my kids didn’t like it therefore I now produce it accompanied by just the lime liquid and it’s perfect!

Ingredients appropriate to this Limeade
- Fresh limes (you’ll need somewhat a few, and look appropriate to the semi-soft great and juicy ones)
- Cold water
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Granulated sugar
- Ice

How to Make this Brazilian Limeade
- To a blender add 3 cups of the water, lime juice, sweetened condensed milk and the sugar.
- Blend until expertly combined and frothy. Stir in previous 1 mug water.
- Serve immediately on top of frozen water therefore it doesn’t separate.

So who’s set to produce some and own a great glass?? I see I’m set appropriate to more, this 100 degree conditions is also much appropriate to me. This is single of the most new drinks supported by a burning day, trust me! Just be positive you’ve got wealth of ice.
More Lemonade Recipes to Try
- Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
- Stevia Sweetened Strawberry Lemonade
- Sparkling Honey Limeade
- Watermelon Lemonade
- Pineapple Mango Lemonade
Brazilian Limeade
One of the most new drinks supported by a burning summer day! It's vivid and tangy, it's sugary and tart, and it's stable got a delicious creaminess to it thanks to the sweetened condensed milk. Such a delicious curl supported by the standard lemonade!Servings: 5
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 4 cups cold water, divided
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Ice, for serving
-
To a blender jar add 3 cups water, lime juice, condensed milk and sugar.
-
Blend supported by low rate until expertly combined and frothy, pour in previous 1 mug liquid and give it a swift stir.
-
Pour on top of frozen water in a pitcher in separate cups, help immediately.
-
Recipe source: Cooking Classy
Nutrition Facts
Brazilian Limeade
Amount Per Serving
Calories 195 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Fat 4g6%
Saturated Fat 2g13%
Cholesterol 15mg5%
Sodium 69mg3%
Potassium 212mg6%
Carbohydrates 38g13%
Sugar 35g39%
Protein 3g6%
Vitamin A 140IU3%
Vitamin C 12mg15%
Calcium 141mg14%
Iron 0.1mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based supported by a 2000 calorie diet.
Brazilian Limeade
Amount Per Serving
Calories 195 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Fat 4g6%
Saturated Fat 2g13%
Cholesterol 15mg5%
Sodium 69mg3%
Potassium 212mg6%
Carbohydrates 38g13%
Sugar 35g39%
Protein 3g6%
Vitamin A 140IU3%
Vitamin C 12mg15%
Calcium 141mg14%
Iron 0.1mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based supported by a 2000 calorie diet.
Calories: 195 kcal
Author: Jaclyn
Author: Jaclyn
That is the top of our dialogue on "Brazilian Limeade Recipe" and with any luck , this dialogue on recipes can include to our expertise in terms of generating delightful dishes. If you can find optimistic criticisms and suggestions, please comment in the responses supplied. thanks.
This short article from https://www.cookingclassy.com/brazilian-limeade/