You can at no time keep too countless salad recipes consequently here is up to now a further one to sum up to your rotation! I treasure the drop flavors in this salad also how easy it is to throw together (quite literally).
I at first planned to make this salad without the bacon also scarlet onions however in the end I felt I wanted it to recently keep a little more, and at times same as this it’s hard to resist the press to sum up bacon when I see it would only increase to the max. You could obviously make it without however I’m thinking you same as it better escorted by bacon recently same as I did, also the scarlet onions is totally optional. I’m the only particular in my family that likes them on salad consequently I recently sum up them to mine.
I treasure all the versatility concerning this salad up to now how with skill it all comes together. You get consequently countless changed textures also flavors however each particular compliments the other.
If you don’t up to now keep a salad on your menu for Thanksgiving I’d highly recommend this one. Yeah, I had three servings, recently that good!



Servings: 7


I at first planned to make this salad without the bacon also scarlet onions however in the end I felt I wanted it to recently keep a little more, and at times same as this it’s hard to resist the press to sum up bacon when I see it would only increase to the max. You could obviously make it without however I’m thinking you same as it better escorted by bacon recently same as I did, also the scarlet onions is totally optional. I’m the only particular in my family that likes them on salad consequently I recently sum up them to mine.
I treasure all the versatility concerning this salad up to now how with skill it all comes together. You get consequently countless changed textures also flavors however each particular compliments the other.
If you don’t up to now keep a salad on your menu for Thanksgiving I’d highly recommend this one. Yeah, I had three servings, recently that good!



Apple Pecan Feta Spinach Salad
The pure salad to make anytime concerning year since pleasing apples are always easy to come by. Spinach is layered escorted by other juicy apples, crunchy pecans, biting feta, sweet cranberries, salted bacon also it's finished escorted by brilliant cider vinaigrette.Servings: 7
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 28 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 28 minutes
- 10 oz baby spinach
- 3 small gala apples or 2 medium , cored also thinly sliced
- 1 cup pecans , toasted
- 4 oz feta cheese , crumbled (don't make use of the pre-crumbled stuff)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 12 oz bacon , cooked also crumbled (optional)
- 1/2 small scarlet onion , sliced into thin strips (optional)
Maple-Cider Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly dry land black pepper
-
If using scarlet onion, place slices in a colander also run under balmy liquid for about 10 seconds, tossing once, to remove harsh bite. Drain well.
-
In a large salad bowl toss together spinach, apples, pecans, feta, cranberries also optional bacon also scarlet onion. Drizzle intended amount concerning relish over salad also toss to evenly coat. Serve immediately after adding dressing.
-
For the dressing:
-
Add all ingredients to a middling stocking mask jar. Cover escorted by lid also joggle to blend with skill (or alternately recently blend with skill in a bowl escorted by a whisk).
-
Recipe source: inspired via Southern Living


That's the tip of our discussion on "Apple Pecan Feta Spinach Salad with Maple Cider Vinaigrette" and with any luck , this discussion on recipes can incorporate to our knowledge in terms of producing delicious dishes. If you will find positive criticisms and tips, please comment inside the remarks supplied. thanks.
This post from https://www.cookingclassy.com/apple-cranberry-pecan-spinach-salad-maple-cider-vinaigrette/