These Thai Noodles are tossed with a spicy peanut dip also garnished with crunchy sesame seeds. You can adapt the spice level to costume your taste, however I same as my peanut noodles excellent spicy!
And let’s not not remember the spice! I’m all regarding the Sriracha! I could eat it on anything, okay except cupcakes. Hmmm, well maybe.
I’ve regularly loved spicy food. Let me rephrase that, I’ve regularly always craved spicy food. I lately love that kick.
Sriracha was made intended Asian food, which is why it goes thus well with these Thai noodles. I listed the directions to utilize 2 tablespoons, however lately adapt that according to your personal preference, this is fairly spicy (like, spicy enough I knew I couldn’t grow my kids to eat it).
But assuming you love spicy foods you may likely want a bit more, lately don’t belated it or it can come to be the only object you taste. Which is also the cause I same as to take it simple on the sesame oil, I still want to exist capable to taste the peanut flavor also not lately a fearless sesame flavor. I same as a pleasant balance with all the flavors within this.
You could most certainly add some cooked chicken breasts to this directions to add an extra protein, I lately opted keep things simple also withdraw from it out. Plus it made a intended a truly delicious vegetarian meal, which I love to produce each now also then.
If you’d same as to add chicken although it would pair well with everything here, especially assuming you grilled it also gave it that pleasant depth of flavor. Grilled chicken is regularly the best, right?
Now go produce some of these crave-worthy spicy Thai noodles, their unique yet irresistible flavor determination own you approaching backwards intended more!



Servings: 5
Spicy Thai Noodles
I don’t produce Thai food often, however when I do I regularly love it! These spicy Thai peanut noodles were not at all exception! They are easy to make, crave minimum cooking (the only object that needs to exist cooked is the pasta), also I love the crunch thing from the more veggies, peanuts also sesame seeds.And let’s not not remember the spice! I’m all regarding the Sriracha! I could eat it on anything, okay except cupcakes. Hmmm, well maybe.
I’ve regularly loved spicy food. Let me rephrase that, I’ve regularly always craved spicy food. I lately love that kick.
Sriracha was made intended Asian food, which is why it goes thus well with these Thai noodles. I listed the directions to utilize 2 tablespoons, however lately adapt that according to your personal preference, this is fairly spicy (like, spicy enough I knew I couldn’t grow my kids to eat it).
But assuming you love spicy foods you may likely want a bit more, lately don’t belated it or it can come to be the only object you taste. Which is also the cause I same as to take it simple on the sesame oil, I still want to exist capable to taste the peanut flavor also not lately a fearless sesame flavor. I same as a pleasant balance with all the flavors within this.
You could most certainly add some cooked chicken breasts to this directions to add an extra protein, I lately opted keep things simple also withdraw from it out. Plus it made a intended a truly delicious vegetarian meal, which I love to produce each now also then.
If you’d same as to add chicken although it would pair well with everything here, especially assuming you grilled it also gave it that pleasant depth of flavor. Grilled chicken is regularly the best, right?
Now go produce some of these crave-worthy spicy Thai noodles, their unique yet irresistible flavor determination own you approaching backwards intended more!

Thai Noodles Ingredients
For the peanut noodles, you’ll need:- Spaghetti
- Red bell pepper
- Cucumber
- Matchstick carrots
- Green onions
- Cilantro
- Salted roasted peanuts
- Sesame seeds
- Creamy peanut butter
- Warm water
- Soy sauce
- Honey
- Sriracha
- Lime juice
- Fresh ginger
- Garlic
- Sesame oil

How to Make Thai Peanut Noodles
- Cook spaghetti according to parcel instructions.
- While the noodles cook, rush together the spicy peanut sauce.
- Drain pasta, at that time pitch with peanut sauce, chopped veggies, cilantro also peanuts. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Can These Noodles Be Served Cold?
Yes, these Thai noodles can exist served balmy or cold. I same as to eat them balmy day-of, also at that time I’ll eat the leftovers direct from the fridge!Can I Use Crunchy Peanut Butter?
I’d imagine you could! You may need to rush the peanut dip a little extra to produce it smooth, though.
Tips intended the Best Thai Noodles
- The more ginger within the peanut dip makes a great difference. It may not appear same as a lot ginger, however you certainly want to include it!
- Chicken or tofu would exist great within these peanut noodles, too!
- Cook the spaghetti till lately al dente, otherwise it’ll come to be soggy when tossed with the peanut sauce.
More Thai Recipes You’ll Love:
- Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Curry
- Thai Chicken Ramen
- Thai Slaw with Peanut Dressing
- Pad Thai
- Thai Basil Beef Bowls
Spicy Thai Peanut Noodles
These Thai noodles are thus simple to produce also incredibly flavorful! Tender noodles are tossed with more colorful veggies, crunchy peanuts also a rich also buttery peanut dip that determination withdraw from everyone craving more. Don't same as spice? Just omit the sriracha.Servings: 5
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 12 oz spaghetti (I second-hand Barilla White Fiber)
- 1 large scarlet bell pepper , sliced into thin strips at that time slit into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large cucumber , peeled, seeded also sliced into thin strips at that time slit into-2-inch pieces
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup lightly salted roasted peanuts , roughly chopped
- Sesame seeds , intended garnish (optional)
Peanut Sauce
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha (more or less to taste)
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp peeled also minced more ginger
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
-
Cook spaghetti according to instructions listed on package. Meanwhile prepare peanut dip via combining all dip ingredients within a mixing bowl, whisking till well blended also smooth.
-
Drain pasta also pour into a large helping bowl. Toss with dip at that time add bell pepper, cucumber, green onions, cilantro also peanuts also pitch lightly. Sprinkle with sesame seeds also serve.
- Chicken or tofu would exist great within these peanut noodles!
- Recipe source: adapted slightly from Epicurious
That is the end of our dialogue on "Spicy Peanut Thai Noodles" and hopefully this dialogue on recipes can include to our information when it comes to making tasty dishes. If you can find positive criticisms and suggestions, please remark within the comments presented. many thanks.
This informative article from https://www.cookingclassy.com/spicy-thai-peanut-noodles/