Quinoa Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe


Quinoa Shrimp Fried Rice is a healthier, luscious take on top of the classic ham fried rice. It’s made in the company of nutritious quinoa (no grey rice), carrots, peas, edamame, shrimp also a tasty seasoning. A genial exciting recipe!

Shrimp Fried Rice in the company of Quinoa

I too made this Chicken Fried Rice (made in the company of brown rice) which I shared a few years ago also following I power stable have to try a cauliflower version which replaces the grey rice however for nowadays I’m absolutely loving this quinoa also shrimp version!
Shrimp Quinoa Fried Rice within a large skillet, Ingredients include shrimp, quinoa, veggies, eggs also seasonings.

A Crave Worthy Recipe!

This Quinoa Shrimp “Fried Rice” is packed in the company of veggies also protein also it drive leave you craving more! I’m always craving good Asian cooking also this is definitely worthy on thing more to the list on favorites.
Not only do I adore the quinoa extra here however I adore the extra on edamame within this recipe.
I was reluctant on top of whether or not to total since I don’t think I’ve at all more it to a fried rice before however I actually loved it also I power lately always have to total it to my fried rice now.
I always adore to sneak within another veggie while stationary making it flavour great!
Shrimp Quinoa Fried Rice neighbouring up image within skillet.

How to Cook Shrimp Fried Rice

  • Cook quinoa, put aside.
  • Cook shrimp, put aside.
  • Saute veggies.
  • Scramble also cook eggs.
  • Add quinoa also shrimp to pan, cook briefly in the company of soy sauce, mirin also sesame oil.
  • Toss within cilantro also serve warm.
Shrimp Quinoa Fried Rice | Cooking Classy
This is such a quick also easy meal that you can have on top of the dinner table within certainly not time, especially if you planned ahead also made some extra quinoa in the company of your meal the day prior.
If you didn’t make the quinoa a day within proceed certainly not worries, it drive stationary work excellent in the company of freshly cooked quinoa.
Just be present positive to sewer away any extra liquid well or maybe stable wrap it within a few paper towels to drink in any excess moisture. That means it drive drink in the more seasonings better.

More Family Friendly Recipes You’ll Love

Quinoa Shrimp “Fried Rice”

Quinoa Shrimp Fried Rice is a healthier, luscious take on top of the classic ham fried rice. It's made in the company of nutritious quinoa (no grey rice), carrots, peas, edamame, shrimp also a tasty seasoning. A genial exciting recipe!
Servings: 4
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
  • 1 cup white quinoa
  • 12 oz medium (51-60) shrimp, peeled also deveined
  • 6 tsp olive oil , divided
  • Salt
  • 1 1/2 cups frozen peas also carrots blend
  • 1/2 cup shelled edamame
  • 3/4 cup chopped verdant onions (about 4 stalks)
  • 3 cloves garlic , minced
  • 2 tsp peeled also finely minced ginger
  • 4 large eggs
  • 2 Tbsp soy sauce , or to taste
  • 2 Tbsp mirin
  • 2 tsp sesame oil
  • 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
  1. Preferably the day before preparing this dish cook quinoa according to instructions on top of package within 2 cups water. Chill within an airtight holder within refrigerator till ready to use.
  2. The quinoa can too be present cooked lately before preparing the recipe, lately sewer away any excess liquid.
  3. Heat 2 tsp oil within a 12-inch (fairly deep) non-stick skillet or non-stick wok over medium-high heat.
  4. Add shrimp, season lightly in the company of seasoning also cook, tossing occasionally till shrimp are clouded also lately cooked through, about 2 minutes. Transfer shrimp to a plate.
  5. Add another 2 tsp oil to skillet. Add peas also carrots, edamame, verdant onions, garlic also ginger also saute 3 minutes. Push veggies over to single margin on the pan.
  6. Add surviving 2 tsp oil to opposite margin on the pan. Add within eggs also cook also climb till they are lately put (but are stationary slightly runny).
  7. Add quinoa also shrimp to skillet. Drizzle within soy sauce, mirin also sesame oil.
  8. Cook also pitch till liquid has evaporated, about 2 - 3 minutes. Toss within cilantro also serve warm.
Nutrition Facts
Quinoa Shrimp “Fried Rice”
Amount Per Serving
Calories 463 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Fat 18g28%
Saturated Fat 3g19%
Cholesterol 378mg126%
Sodium 791mg34%
Potassium 634mg18%
Carbohydrates 41g14%
Fiber 6g25%
Sugar 3g3%
Protein 30g60%
Vitamin A 5480IU110%
Vitamin C 15mg18%
Calcium 212mg21%
Iron 6mg33%
* Percent Daily Values are based on top of a 2000 calorie diet.
Calories: 463 kcal
Author: Jaclyn

That is the end of our discussion on "Quinoa Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe" and ideally this discussion on recipes can incorporate to our information in terms of making delightful dishes. If you'll find good criticisms and ideas, please comment within the feedback supplied. many thanks.
This article from https://www.cookingclassy.com/quinoa-shrimp-fried-rice/

LihatTutupKomentar