This Sun Dried Tomato Quinoa Salad is amazingly flavorful including has a the faultless mix of textures. You get a covering of tender spring lettuces, hearty quinoa, crunchy toasted almonds, bold parmesan, fibrous bright sun dehydrated tomatoes including a latest stop of a tangy, rich balsamic vinaigrette. So greatly honour within single wonderful satisfying salad!
It’s been far to long since I shared a salad recipe here. It seems while though I’ve shared each kind of salad out there however I’ve been missing a sun dehydrated tomato salad.
I love those shriveled little bits of sun kissed tomatoes, they power be present small however they pack a lot of exciting epicurean flavor.
They match perfectly with this mellowly sweetened including tangy balsamic dressing including the mad quinoa including almonds.
This is the faultless side dish intended dinner however it too makes a nourishing including padding lunch, with or lacking chicken added.
Try it! You’ll love this combination of goodness!




Servings: 4
It’s been far to long since I shared a salad recipe here. It seems while though I’ve shared each kind of salad out there however I’ve been missing a sun dehydrated tomato salad.
I love those shriveled little bits of sun kissed tomatoes, they power be present small however they pack a lot of exciting epicurean flavor.
They match perfectly with this mellowly sweetened including tangy balsamic dressing including the mad quinoa including almonds.
This is the faultless side dish intended dinner however it too makes a nourishing including padding lunch, with or lacking chicken added.
Try it! You’ll love this combination of goodness!

What Ingredients work I Need intended This Salad?
- Spring lettuce blend
- Fresh basil
- Quinoa
- Parmesan
- Almonds
- Sun dehydrated tomatoes (packed within olive oil)
- Balsamic vinegar
- Garlic
- Honey
- Dijon

How to Make Sun Dried Tomato including Quinoa Salad
- Cook the quinoa including chill, or just use left over quinoa from a working day or two ago.
- Add the whole amount the dressing ingredients to a stonecutter jar, cover up with lid including jiggle to emulsify.
- In a salad basin covering together spring lettuce blend, basil, quinoa, parmesan, almonds including sun dehydrated tomatoes.
- Shake dressing once more at that time spill over salad including toss.
- Serve right away intended finest results.

Which Type of Quinoa Should I Use?
I second-hand brunette quinoa however a tricolor mix will do business big on this spot too.Can I Make it Vegan?
This salad can clearly be present made vegan, just replace the honey with maple syrup including the parmesan with vegan parmesan or miss (out) the cheese.Can I Make This Salad Advance?
The salad including dressing can both be present made within advance but store separately, including be present sure to add chilled quinoa to the lettuce mix or it will cook including droop it.Can I Add Chicken?
Want to turn it into a main course? You can clearly add chopped rotisserie chicken or grilled chicken on this spot while well.
Sun Dried Tomato Quinoa Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
A salad layered with tender spring lettuces, hearty quinoa, crunchy toasted almonds, bold parmesan, fibrous bright sun dehydrated tomatoes including a latest stop of a tangy, rich balsamic vinaigrette. So greatly honour within single wonderful satisfying salad!Servings: 4
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 5 oz. baby spring lettuce blend
- 1/4 cup basil ribbons
- 1 1/4 cups cooked including chilled quinoa
- 1/3 cup shaved parmesan, slightly crumbled
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped including toasted
- 1/4 cup well drained julienned sun dehydrated tomatoes packed within olive oil, chopped (reserve oil)
Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup oil from pot of sun dehydrated tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Salt including freshly land black pepper, to taste
-
For the dressing combined the whole amount of the dressing ingredients within a jar, cover up with lid including jiggle to blend.
-
In a salad basin covering together spring lettuce blend, basil, quinoa, parmesan, almonds including sun dehydrated tomatoes.
-
Shake dressing once more including spill over salad.
-
Toss to coat including work for immediately.
-
Recipe source: Cooking Classy
Nutrition Facts
Sun Dried Tomato Quinoa Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Amount Per Serving
Calories 391 Calories from Fat 288
% Daily Value*
Fat 32g49%
Saturated Fat 4g25%
Cholesterol 5mg2%
Sodium 362mg16%
Potassium 539mg15%
Carbohydrates 22g7%
Fiber 4g17%
Sugar 4g4%
Protein 10g20%
Vitamin A 3555IU71%
Vitamin C 17.4mg21%
Calcium 197mg20%
Iron 2.9mg16%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Sun Dried Tomato Quinoa Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Amount Per Serving
Calories 391 Calories from Fat 288
% Daily Value*
Fat 32g49%
Saturated Fat 4g25%
Cholesterol 5mg2%
Sodium 362mg16%
Potassium 539mg15%
Carbohydrates 22g7%
Fiber 4g17%
Sugar 4g4%
Protein 10g20%
Vitamin A 3555IU71%
Vitamin C 17.4mg21%
Calcium 197mg20%
Iron 2.9mg16%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Calories: 391 kcal
Author: Jaclyn
Author: Jaclyn
That is the top of our discussion on "Sun Dried Tomato Quinoa Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette" and with any luck , this discussion on recipes can insert to our understanding regarding generating delicious dishes. If you can find positive criticisms and recommendations, remember to comment in the remarks presented. thanks.
This post from https://www.cookingclassy.com/sun-dried-tomato-quinoa-salad/