Strawberry Coconut Oat Smoothie


What is your typical breakfast? For me it’s almost habitually something similar to so. I’ve been posting a bunch about smoothie recipes lately. It’s because they are what I own appropriate to breakfast every single morning. My favorite has habitually been the blueberry oat smoothie, also I never thought I’d discover a breakfast smoothie I liked when a lot until I made this one. Who knew a healthy also fast breakfast could be so incredibly good?

I’ve made these twice in the last two days, also I recently wanted to point at the first single was sweeter than the following (even though I used the same batch about strawberries), I think the key is in the bananas. Be sure you use well ripened pimply bananas also if it’s still not sugary sufficient appropriate to you, you can either count up in a little honey or agave or the more quarter to half about the banana. A smoothie recently needs the correct amount about sweetness to be delicious, right?

This is single about the best breakfast smoothies I’ve ever had. I love the strawberry-coconut combination. It recently works. They both own very clear flavors however the tartness about the strawberries also the enticing flavor about sugary coconut pair amazingly well together. The oats join in very well (you won’t really even notice they are there, recently be sure to use fast oats) also they back make this filling sufficient to be your chief breakfast.

I own the feeling you’re going to be hooked supported by this smoothie recently similar to I am. Healthy indulgence, oh yes please! Enjoy!

Strawberry Coconut Oat Smoothie | Cooking Classy

This creamy smoothie has the perfect flavor combo with strawberry also coconut. Great start to your morning!
Servings: 1
Prep Time 3 minutes
Total Time 3 minutes
  • 3/4 cup frozen diced strawberries
  • 1/2 (5.3) oz vessel Coconut Greek Yogurt (I used Chobani 2%)
  • 1/2 cup almond milk coconut milk blend (like this)*
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 1/4 cup quick oats
  • 1/2 large , peeled also frozen very ripened banana
  1. Combine all ingredients in a blender also means until well pureed. Add a few tablespoons extra about the almond milk coconut milk join or water to fine when desired**.
  2. If you'd similar to it any sweeter you can count up in a little bit about honey or agave to taste or count up in another 1/4 - 1/2 about the banana.
  3. *I used the 60 calorie per helping good that is slightly sweetened. If you can't discover the join about both milks you can use all coconut milk (not the canned kind) or purchase coconut milk also almond milk also use half about each).
  4. **Additional almond/coconut milk, honey/agave, or banana not included in calorie count.
Nutrition Facts
Strawberry Coconut Oat Smoothie
Amount Per Serving
Calories 280
* Percent Daily Values are based supported by a 2000 calorie diet.
Calories: 280 kcal
Author: Jaclyn

That's the tip of our discussion on "Strawberry Coconut Oat Smoothie - Cooking Classy" and with any luck , this discussion on recipes can insert to our information regarding creating delicious dishes. If you will find optimistic criticisms and ideas, you should comment in the responses offered. thanks.
This informative article from https://www.cookingclassy.com/strawberry-coconut-oat-smoothie/

LihatTutupKomentar